Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nippyfish - Swimming Upstream

Hi readers. Sorry I have been absent these last two weeks. I am in the process of buying a house (yay, more fish!) and have a killer deadline looming at work. My email is overflowing with reader questions which I will get back to answering next week when life slows down a bit.

Thanks for hanging in there everyone. In the mean time, if you have a fish related question try using our search engine bar above. We literally have hundreds of common betta fish questions answered here on the blog and tons of great information to help you.

And for everyone leaving comments; I am reading them and enjoying them every day. Thanks for participating and sharing your thoughts at Nippyfish: A Betta Blog.

Thanks,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...